[Iana-transition] NRO Proposal for consolidation of RIR regional inputs into single ICG response

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Oct 24 17:20:20 EDT 2014

On Oct 21, 2014, at 10:15 AM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
> As noted above, I reported back (to the NRO-EC on 18 October) the consensus
> from this community that the voting members of the CRISP team should all be
> community members (i.e. non-staff).  I believe that an updated proposal that
> incorporates this recommendation will be forthcoming.

There is an updated CRISP proposal is now available on the NRO-EC website -
<https://www.nro.net/nro-and-internet-governance/iana-oversight/consolidated-rir-iana-stewardship-proposal-team-crisp-team>

Changes include the voting community/non-voting staff distinction, a deadline
of November 15th for appointments by each RIR, and allowing approval of outcomes
by 8 out of 10 voting members (if rough consensus cannot be readily achieved)

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO