[Iana-transition] NRO Proposal for consolidation of RIR regional inputs into single ICG response

David Huberman David.Huberman at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 21 10:16:51 EDT 2014

Thank you, John.

David R Huberman
Microsoft Corporation
Principal, Global IP Addressing

From: iana-transition-bounces at arin.net <iana-transition-bounces at arin.net> on behalf of John Curran <jcurran at arin.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 7:15 AM
To: andrew.dul at quark.net
Cc: Iana-transition at arin.net
Subject: Re: [Iana-transition] NRO Proposal for consolidation of RIR regional inputs into single ICG response

On Oct 17, 2014, at 2:14 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

> On Oct 17, 2014, at 10:51 AM, Andrew Dul <andrew.dul at quark.net> wrote:
>> Assuming we go forward with this plan as currently outlined, I'd like to
>> see that those who judge consensus on this team should all be community
>> members.
>
> Acknowledged.  If no one feels otherwise, I will carry that back as a
> recommendation for change from this region.

As noted above, I reported back (to the NRO-EC on 18 October) the consensus
from this community that the voting members of the CRISP team should all be
community members (i.e. non-staff).  I believe that an updated proposal that
incorporates this recommendation will be forthcoming.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO