[Iana-transition] NRO Proposal for consolidation of RIR regional inputs into single ICG response

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:26:45 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 6:14 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
> Andrew - you don't think that the volunteers should be from the pool of
> people already elected by the ARIN community for AC or ASO AC roles?

While I know we are in the middle of an election,
is there a way to get a "sense" of the AC as to
whether there is likely to be sufficient number
of members that could commit to this (likely)
intense period of additional effort?  If not, we
need to come up with an alternative quickly,
regardless of whether the existing AC would
be the appropriate pool (which I have already
stated I think is the appropriate pool given the
time frame).