[Iana-transition] CRISP 2nd Teleconference - 11 December at 13:00 UTC

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Thu Dec 11 10:46:01 EST 2014

John,

Can you clarify what the lists will be used for from this point forward?

My understanding from your email is that updates will be multicasted to
both the iana-transition at arin.nrt list (previously used for ARIN specific
discussion relating to the ARIN specific community discussion) and the
ianaxfer at nro.net.

This will allow those from the ARIN community to still get updates, without
joining the global list.

The ARIN regional discussion has concluded, and no discussion should occur
on the
 iana-transition at arin.net list.

All discussion at this point should be global and on the ianaxfer at nro.net
list.

Is that about right?  If yes, can we assume any future discussion on
iana-transition at arin.net will be moved to ianaxfer at nro.net by replying the
the email on the iana-transition at arin.net, moving iana-transition at arin.net
to BCC, and CCing ianaxfer at nro.net.

Thanks,