FW: lame delegations in in-addr

George Michaelson ggm at apnic.net
Wed Mar 6 23:59:47 EST 2002

Thanks for posting that Ray, I think its an issue we need to consider.

I think we should aim to discuss this at the Las Vagas ARIN and get a
substantive activity up to address lames, and non-delegated reverses.

Is it too late to get something into the agenda?

Big member communications/consent issues, but also good potential for
community wide outcomes (reduction of traffic to roots, better DNS
globally, training, improved secondary coverage) if it makes sense to
progress it.

cheers
	-George