ARIN Conversion: Template Instructions Now Available

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Tue Jul 16 14:41:24 EDT 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Whipple, Scott (CCI-Atlanta) wrote:

> Ginny. The way I would like to see the POC's listed differs slightly
> from what ARIN has now.  Is this still open for conversation before
> conversion, or is this a closed issue because of lack of community
> input?
>
> Scott Whipple
> Cox Communications

The topic of displaying POCs is still open for discussion. We will
consider a different format for the August 12 release. Also, we are
willing to change the display after this initial release.

However, we will only change the format when there is significant input
from the community to do so. I imagine by the October meeting, people will
have had enough time to review the new WHOIS and will be ready to discuss
different displays.

Ginny