ARIN Conversion: Template Instructions Now Available

Dawn Martin dawn.martin at wcom.com
Mon Jul 15 15:13:53 EDT 2002

Scott,

Are you saying that on any given record the organization would have to have
at least 1 contact. If the organization decided to put additional POC's on
the record the org. could decide not to have the admin listed on the record?

If so, then the Admin contact could only be pulled up using a specific WHOIS
query?
Something like: whois -h whois.arin.net admin 157.130.0.0

That would be fine with me, I think I have said before that if it was a
separate
entry that could be pulled up by savvy WHOIS folks it would be better.

Dawn Martin
WorldCom IP Planning & Policy Analyst
dawn.martin at wcom.com
(703)886-4746