new templates

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Wed Apr 24 08:12:03 EDT 2002

Jason,

Please visit the website detailing the conversion:

    http://www.arin.net/template_conversion/index.html

If this does not provide you with the answers you are looking for, please
let me know.  As far as beta testing, I have added you to the list, and
will be contacting you when testing is available.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering