Handle Generation

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Thu Apr 18 11:45:35 EDT 2002

Mark,

Implementing this would be complicated, and would be perpetuating the use
of the old handles.  How long is 'a while'?  We may wind up keep the
handles for years.

What I propose would be to produce a list to map the new and old handles.
This list would be publicly available via ftp. My only question would be -
"Would you need to sign an AUP to get it?"

Ginny