Storing and Retrieving Justification Data

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Wed Apr 17 13:49:56 EDT 2002

During the web-based template demonstration at the recent Member Meeting,
it was recommended that we provide a mechanism for the user to retrieve
the 'Justification Section' from the last request, based upon Org ID.
This would be very useful to both the membership and the Registration
Services Department.  However, since the initial release uses the WHOIS
database, we could not implement this unless we put the justification
information in WHOIS. Due to privacy concerns, we will not implement this.
When ARIN creates a members-only website, this functionality can be
revisited.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
ARIN