WHOIS output after DB migration

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Tue Apr 16 16:15:30 EDT 2002

It was agreed upon at the Member Meeting that the Administrative POC not
be displayed in WHOIS.  However, there was some debate about whether or
not the Technical POC be displayed.  Once the minutes from the meeting
have been posted, I will be drafting a post to get a broader consensus on
these and other issues.

FYI, the original proposal display the Admin contact with the Org only,
never for any resources.  Also, my impression from the meeting was that
only Registration Services have access to the Admin contact, for fear
that spammers do have a clue. This is a functionality that Engineering can
put in place.

Ginny