[Fwd: Re: phone types]

Linda linda at sat-tel.com
Fri Dec 29 09:53:47 EST 2000

Would it be difficult for ARIN to check when the template is parsed for either
a 1 or 011 as the leading numbers for the contact number?  If a person submits
invalid information to ARIN and after it is parsed and found to contain errors
a rejection message as is currently sent should be sent to the person so they
may correct their error.  I do not see a problem with asking people to include
the 1 or 011 with their contact number.  As for the nomailbox at NOWHERE will
ARIN ask those POCs to give a correct mailbox now that you have found their
address to be invalid?

Linda