2 questions

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Thu Dec 21 13:54:15 EST 2000

We've been discussing some of the requirements as we proceed, and two
questions that really should be address to the members are the following:

1.  Right now a POC can have any number of phones and/or mailboxes.  Is
this necessary?  Can we delete all but one commercial phone, and all but
one primary mailbox?  Do we need to keep fax number?

2.  Right now both ASes and Networks have handles and names.  Ideally, the
handle should be NET- or ASN- name.  We would like to do some clean-up so
that all resources would be the same.  Get rid of an ASNBLK- or NETBLK-,
as well as NETBLK-NET- and the like.  Does anyone have a problem with ARIN
possible changing your AS or Net handle/name?  Cathy Murphy will be
running a report to see how many people this will actually affect.

BTW, I'm getting closer to releasing that document...

Ginny