Maximum number of DNS servers

Mark Kosters markk at netsol.com
Wed Apr 26 20:32:36 EDT 2000

Paul is right - you'll need two digits. Very few servers 10 or more
but those who do should not be constrained by some limitation in the
database. Plus when EDNS comes out, non-secure servers may want more.

Mark

--

Mark Kosters             markk at netsol.com       Network Solutions, Inc.
PGP Key fingerprint =  1A 2A 92 F8 8E D3 47 F9  15 65 80 87 68 13 F6 48