[Arin-whoisrws] identify isp owner based on ip address

Chad Rebuck chadrebuck at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:16:54 EDT 2010

I'd like to get a list of every network out there so I can see what isp is
used for a specific ip address.  I have 50,000+ addresses to evaluate based
on traceroute and whois data.

Is there a list of all ip address ranges and the owners of those blocks?

I see many whois responses show a section like this:

AT&T WorldNet Services ATT (NET-12-0-0-0-1) 12.0.0.0 - 12.255.255.255

Is there a master list containing the entire listing of all
whois.arin.netrecords?

Thanks.