[arin-tech-discuss] Who can generate ROAs when a holder reassigns or reallocations address space?

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Mon Jun 24 10:08:20 EDT 2024

I wonder if a tactic to address this issue is expanding the use of the
Router POC. Maybe a Router POC could be created at the resource level or
with a Detailed Reassignment instead of a Router POC at the Organization
Level, providing a fine-grained mechanism to delegate control of ROA and
IRR.

Just a thought.

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952