[arin-tech-discuss] Weird error from RDAP

Garth Dubin gdubin at arin.net
Thu Dec 10 15:53:44 EST 2020

Thank you for reporting this. RDAP generally expects to receive/respond with application/json content types but we agree that a better HTML response would be beneficial. We've put an issue into our backlog to address the whitelabel error in a future release.

Thanks,

Garth Dubin
Software Engineering Manager