[arin-tech-discuss] March OT&E schedule change

Matt Rowley matt at arin.net
Tue Mar 5 16:03:32 EST 2019

Howdy folks,

ARIN Engineering needed to reschedule the normal database and code
refresh for the OT&E environment due to our deployment of the new
website on 2 March.  Our apologies for the late notice, but the new date
will be Monday, 18 March.  In addition to the regular database update,
new code will be deployed and the interface will look like our new
website, albeit with diagonal candy cane stripes in the background to
make it evident that you are not on the production system.

Additional notification will be sent out when we begin and complete the
updates.  If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate
to reach out to us.

Thanks,
Matt Rowley