[arin-tech-discuss] API breakage after website change

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Mon Mar 4 15:22:35 EST 2019

Hi Brian

We changed more than just the website on this release.  We changed a bunch of things within our infrastructure to make it more highly available.  We did not realize that our old infrastructure was more permissive allowing duplicate slashes in the middle of the URL. If you try it again with the invalid slashes, you will now get a proper 404.

Thanks for the bug report!

Thanks,
Mark