[arin-tech-discuss] How to extract specific information from RDAP

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Tue Feb 13 15:38:37 EST 2018

Matt,

I'm glad that 1.4.1 helps.

To answer your larger question, I don't think you are overlooking anything. Perhaps the largest issue will come from jCard, which is the JSON equivalent of vCard. The IETF specified its use in RDAP to solve some internationalization problems, but with that flexibility comes some complications.

I am looking at new features for NicInfo that I hope will help with the problem you have described. I'll keep you informed as to that progress.

-andy?