[arin-tech-discuss] How to extract specific information from RDAP

Martin Arlitt martin.arlitt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:24:15 EST 2018

Hi Andy

version 1.4.1 resolves the issues I was having with --json and --jv. Thanks
for fixing this so quickly.

The issue for me now is identifying a common set of fields across registry
records that contain the information I want. The start and end IP addresses
seem common and easy to extract. However, registration dates and
organization information appear to me to be a bit more scattered in the
records, so I'm not sure how to consistently extract the same information
across records. Is this  in fact the situation or am I overlooking
something?

Thanks
Martin