[arin-tech-discuss] Unable to create RPKI ROA

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Thu Dec 6 09:15:27 EST 2018

I'm running into an issue with the browser-signed ROAs.. I get this error:

 > The CIDR block you specfied is not covered by this resource
certificate. Furthermore, none of your resource certificates fully cover
this CIDR block.

However, I don't really understand what this message is trying to tell
me.  I'm trying to modify a prefix associated with our account, I was
just able to update reverse DNS on it, so I definitely have access.