[arin-tech-discuss] OT&E Refresh Rescheduled for August and September

Pete Toscano pete at arin.net
Mon Aug 1 10:03:18 EDT 2016

Normally, we try to refresh the Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) environment database to production data on the first Monday of every month, but due to our impending office move and the Operations staff focusing on that, the refresh and code update that was to happen today will be postponed two weeks until Monday, 15 August.

The September refresh will be happening on Monday, 12 September.

Please send any questions, comments, or issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,
Pete Toscano
Network Operations Manager