[arin-tech-discuss] Can't delete an IP Reassignment

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Sat May 9 07:52:27 EDT 2015

Sreenath,

I¹m unfamiliar with using the curl library directly, but I noticed two
candidate issues:

1) Your library code is setting the Content-Type header to
application/json while your command line is using application/xml.

2) Your examples are using different IP addresses. Of course, that maybe
out of necessity but just in caseŠ

If these are not the issues, let us know.

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN