[arin-tech-discuss] why do I have error 400 bad request reuturned?

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com
Thu Nov 20 17:53:20 EST 2014

Hi,
                I have url like this https://www.ote.arin.net/rest/net/NET-65-112-0-0-1/reassign?apikey=MyApiKey

                And net payload
<net xmlns="http://www.arin.net/regrws/core/v1">
  <netBlocks>
    <netBlock>
      <cidrLength>27</cidrLength>
      <startAddress>65.127.10.160</startAddress>
      <type>S</type>
    </netBlock>
  </netBlocks>
  <netName>Q1120-65-127-10-160</netName>
  <orgHandle>CBC-208</orgHandle>
  <originASes>
    <originAS>209</originAS>
  </originASes>
  <parentNetHandle>NET-65-112-0-0-1</parentNetHandle>
  <version>4</version>
</net>

The ip is clean http://whois.ote.arin.net/rest/ip/65.127.10.160 and orgHandle is good, http://whois.ote.arin.net/rest/org/CBC-208

Why do I keep in getting an error, saying Bad Request?

Thanks

Sean Zhao
sean.zhao at centurylink.com

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.