[arin-tech-discuss] It would be good if your test ote env had same data as your production.

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com
Fri Nov 14 10:47:38 EST 2014

Hi, Just a small suggestion,

                Since your ote does not have the same data as your production has, I have to create data for my test data which is exactly same as my production. But some of data are out of my control. For examples, I have org handle HG-20 in your production. I am testing my HG-20 in your ote env. But your ote does not have it. I have to create HG-20.
Some time I have to create 20 times to reach your ??-20. Maybe you can say, well, you can test HG-1. But in my production it only has HG-20. And I need to test HG-20. What if your system plays with me, it skips number 20? Like 1, 2, 3, ,,,, 19, 21, 22,,, :). It would be pointless if I test HG-1. Well, just a suggestion, a friendly suggestion.

Thanks

Sean Zhao
sean.zhao at centurylink.com

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.