[arin-tech-discuss] How to solve the exception with "Could not find JAXBContextFinder for media type: textml"

Vicky Zheng vickyzheng at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 18:41:36 EDT 2014

Hi Andy,
   Here is the code:  response = webResource.accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML).post(ClientResponse.class, pocPayload);
   Please advise.

Thanks,
Vicky

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:37:26 PM, Andy Newton <andy at arin.net> wrote:

Hi Vicky,

That error appears to be generated because our servers are receiving the request with an Accept header of “text/html” and not “application/xml”.

While I am not familiar with the toolkit you are using, my guess is that the working code is using webResource.accept( MediaType.APPLICATION_XML ) and the other code is using webResource.type( MediaType.APPLICATION_XML ).

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN