[arin-tech-discuss] How to solve the exception with "Could not find JAXBContextFinder for media type: textml"

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Wed Mar 26 16:37:19 EDT 2014

Hi Vicky,

That error appears to be generated because our servers are receiving the request with an Accept header of “text/html” and not “application/xml”.

While I am not familiar with the toolkit you are using, my guess is that the working code is using webResource.accept( MediaType.APPLICATION_XML ) and the other code is using webResource.type( MediaType.APPLICATION_XML ).

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN