[arin-tech-discuss] Browser shows nothing when it visits www.ote.arin.net.

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com
Wed Mar 26 13:46:13 EDT 2014

Tim,
                Thanks for the helper. It looks like only 2 computer has the problem. But rest of them (about over a hundred) are OK. 1 of them has been fixed(ie setup issue). So thanks and you can close the ticket.

Matthew, Thanks for help. We appreciate it.

Thanks

Sean Zhao
sean.zhao at centurylink.com

From: Tim Christensen [mailto:timc at arin.net]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 10:27 PM
To: Matthew Kaufman
Cc: Zhao, Sean; Talavagalu Matha Ajjaiah, Chandrasekhara; Sugandh, Nimesh; arin-tech-discuss at arin.net; Nawale, Nilesh
Subject: Re: [arin-tech-discuss] Browser shows nothing when it visits www.ote.arin.net.

Greets, Sean and Matthew:

Thanks for the info, Matthew!

The results you were getting are consistent with what happens when you attempt to use OT&E services but haven't been granted access from your client.

FWIW, I have confirmed that all OT&E services are up and running, and available via a wide variety of browsers on multiple OSes (browsers included Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE, w3m, curl, and wget), when accessed from a permitted client.

Sean, I believe that the issue that you're having is related to access issues.

Sean: please contact us via "Ask ARIN" for one-on-one communication so that we can best address your access needs.

Best regards,
Tim Christensen

On Mar 24, 2014, at 9:57 PM, Matthew Kaufman <mkfmncom at gmail.com<mailto:mkfmncom at gmail.com>>