[arin-tech-discuss] Browser shows nothing when it visits www.ote.arin.net.

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com
Mon Mar 24 17:10:08 EDT 2014

Hello,
                We are facing some weird issues for your ote env. Some browsers(ie9) can see your www.ote.arin.net<http://www.ote.arin.net> and http://whois.ote.arin.net/rest/org/CLC-121/pft just fine. Some browers in the office are not. As long as they hit www.ote.arin.net<http://www.ote.arin.net> or http://whois.ote.arin.net/rest/org/CLC-121/pft ,the browers just keep running and running util they failed.
                Do you know what is wrong? Any idea? We did try to disable all the add-ons. But still does not work.

Any response will be appreciated.

Sean Zhao,

From Centurylink