[arin-tech-discuss] SWIP and GeoIP

Stevens, Jack F Jack.Stevens at centurylink.com
Tue Oct 8 15:52:26 EDT 2013

I've had to deal with the IP Geolocation issue.

Send the information in CIDR format to at least these two organizations:

IP2Location Sales and Support [support at ip2location.com]
share_data at neustar.biz

The second one there will get Google updated; the first one will do many of the other search engines.

Jack Stevens
Senior Engineer
14111 Capital Blvd.  Wake Forest, NC  27587
tel: 919-562-2715
Jack.Stevens at CenturyLink.com