[arin-tech-discuss] IPv6 Detailed Reassign not automated?

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Wed Dec 18 10:12:00 EST 2013

Are IPv6 Detailed Reassignments a manual process right now?  I've got 6
pending where I was reassigning to an existing ORGID rather then a new
customer.  They all appear to be pending review by ARIN. I've never seen
any of our IPv4 reassignment requests pending like this, so I'm
wondering what's going on.

Submitted Date: 12-17-2013 15:45:27
Request Type: IPv6 Detailed Reassign
Last Updated Date: 12-17-2013 15:45:27
Action Needed By: ARIN

Or, is there something that I'm doing wrong that's leading to tickets
being created rather then this happening automatically?