[arin-tech-discuss] HELP ON CPANEL

David Huberman dhuberma at arin.net
Tue Apr 9 11:55:21 EDT 2013

Hello Idongesit,

The arin-tech-discuss mailing list is provided for those interested in
providing technical feedback to ARIN on experiences in the use -- or
evaluation -- of current ARIN services and features in development.

If you're looking for a cPanel discussion list, you may want to check out:

http://forums.cpanel.net/

Regards,
David

---