[arin-tech-discuss] Get Reassignment Report API

David Huberman dhuberma at arin.net
Wed May 30 12:03:26 EDT 2012

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your questions.  Thinking back to when we designed the
reassignment report functionality, I think we anticipated the report would
mostly be used for double checking the data.  Since XLS is a common file
format and since we thought it was a pretty good way to present the data,
we chose XLS.  If you'd like CSV output, we can certainly accommodate
that.

We haven't yet developed the tool to review IPv6 networks. If this is
something the community has interest in, we can certainly accommodate
that, too.

Both of these changes require some time and effort to develop and deploy,
so if these are enhancements you'd like to see ARIN work on, please submit
a suggestion in our suggestion box:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/index.html

Thank you!

Regards,