[arin-tech-discuss] Arin is blocking CenturyLinks swip email.

David Huberman dhuberma at arin.net
Fri May 18 12:00:41 EDT 2012

Hello,

This is being resolved between Century Link and ARIN's operations team.

Regards,
David

---
David R Huberman
Principal Technical Analyst, ARIN
703-227-9866

On 5/18/12 11:06 AM, "Zhao, Sean" <Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com> wrote:

Hello,
                We are facing the problem that we cannot send any
swip/unswip emails from
ipadmin at centurylink.com to Arin. Would you please tell us what went wrong?
What is the reason caused this issue, please.

Thanks,

Sean Zhao
Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain
confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this
communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication