[arin-tech-discuss] zero-padded IP addresses in "startAddress" and "endAddress" values

Dani Roisman droisman at softlayer.com
Fri Mar 30 09:46:19 EDT 2012

Andy - thanks for considering this.  David mentioned earlier in the thread that it's always been this way - is that really accurate?  I don't have historical examples, but when we first coded to the RESTful API late in 2011, we didn't see the zero-padding of IPs.

----
Dani Roisman
VP, Network Operations
droisman at softlayer.com