[arin-tech-discuss] Annoyance on ARIN website w/Firefox

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Wed Mar 7 17:20:51 EST 2012

I'm sure it's a known issue, but I thought I'd report it in case somehow
noone at ARIN had noticed it.  I don't consider disabling firefox's
warning about this to be a great solution.  The warning is definitely
legitimate, if I'm on my bank's site and they serve me a https page, but
the login goes through http for some reason, I definitely want to be
notified in that case.

There's definitely plenty of workarounds, but that wasn't really what I
was looking for.  This really only bugs me when I forget to go to
whois.arin.net instead of arin.net.