[arin-tech-discuss] I got an error when I am trying to get a poc info

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com
Wed Sep 14 08:42:47 EDT 2011

Hi, again
                Does that mean if I need to delete a Poc, I have to delete the Org that is related to the Poc I want to delete? If I need to delete an Org, I have to delete the Net that is related to that Org first?

Thanks,

Sean Zhao
Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com

From: Zhao, Sean
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:48 PM
To: 'arin-tech-discuss at arin.net'
Cc: Grimes, Ronald
Subject: I got an error when I am trying to get a poc info

Hi,
                When I send "https://www.arin.net/rest/poc/KOTLO3-ARIN?apikey=MY-API-KEY" , I got an error xml. It says "The API key is not authorized to make that request." Why? It fine for me to create a poc and an org and to reassign an ip with the same api-key. But I cannot GET poc? Or delete a poc that was created by me?

Thanks,

Sean Zhao
Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication