[arin-tech-discuss] Test Environment for RESTful Services?

Brahmbhatt, Ankur Ankur.Brahmbhatt at chartercom.com
Thu Oct 27 11:42:48 EDT 2011

Hello,

   I am integrating ARIN's RESTful services into my application and was wondering where I can get details about a test environment that I can use for all my pre-production application development needs. I have information to the production environment as well as the necessary API key. However, I don't think it would be ideal for connecting our development instance to ARIN's production environment. If there is no test environment for us to access then can you please suggest how to best use the production environment for development?

Thanks,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC9493.E3344A20]
Ankur Brahmbhatt | OSS Architecture
Office: 314.288.3443