[arin-tech-discuss] aut_num template

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Mon Oct 24 15:10:36 EDT 2011

It's been a while since I've had to do this so I wanted to make sure this
was the correct way to do this.  I am currently announcing my space to two
ASNs, let's say AS23 and AS24.  I want to drop AS24 and replace them with
AS25.  When I go to update the aut_num template do I resubmit the same
fields as before with the exception of listing AS25 in place of AS24?  I.E.
resubmit everything I did before like address ASN or do resubmit with just
the fields I want to change?    Does submitting a new aut_num template
override everything in the last one or just the fields submitted?

If I am just replacing one AS with another AS do I have to submit anything
else?

Richey