[arin-tech-discuss] PHP class to reassign subnets via rest

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Tue Nov 22 13:36:12 EST 2011

Thomas,

Thanks for the PHP class. We are discussing internally if there is some place we can accumulate these individual contributions. I'll let you know what we find.

I can see how a RESTful Whois system in the beta site would be useful, and we'll see what we can do. However, in the longterm I think we should look at creating the necessary REST methods in registration system to accommodate the needs for understanding which networks can be reassigned.

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer
ARIN