[ARIN-Suggestions] One ACSP Suggestion Closed

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Mar 27 16:40:37 EDT 2023

The following suggestion has been marked as closed:

ACSP Suggestion 2022.10: Multilingual PDP, NRPM, and announcements
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2022/2022-10/

ARIN Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2022.10 upon confirmed receipt, requesting that ARIN make the Policy Development Process (PDP), Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM), and announcements available in French and Spanish to encourage participation from non-English speaking community members.

This topic was included in the 2022 Prioritization Survey and the subject of a Community Consultation in early 2023. The feedback received during the consultation and survey did not identify a strong need for document translation at this time. ARIN does recognize that there are non-native English-speaking members in our community, and we will continue to monitor feedback on this topic.

Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process. This suggestion is now closed.

Regards,

American Registry for Internet Numbers