[ARIN-Suggestions] Four ACSP Suggestions Closed

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Mar 3 13:49:04 EST 2023

The following suggestions have been marked as completed:

1. ACSP Suggestion 2022.6: Increase API Token Length
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2022/2022-06/

ARIN Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2022.6 on confirmed receipt, requesting that we extend the length of API tokens to 36 characters to make them less susceptible to brute force attacks. Development of this functionality was completed and deployed on 3 January 2023.

Because this work is completed, we are closing this suggestion. Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process.

-------------------

2. ACSP Suggestion 2021.28: Add fido2 Authentication to ARIN Login
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-28/

ARIN Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2021.28 on confirmed receipt, requesting that we add FIDO2 authentication for secure login using security keys and smart cards. Development of this functionality was completed and deployed on 3 January 2023.

Because this work is completed, we are closing this suggestion. Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process.

3. ACSP Suggestion 2021.2: Offer Web Authentication (WebAuthn) and FIDO2 Security Key Support
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2021/2021-2/

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2021.2 on confirmed receipt, requesting that we offer Web Authentication (WebAuthn) support in order for ARIN members to be able to secure their accounts using FIDO2 Security Keys. Development of this functionality was completed and deployed on 3 January 2023.

Because this work is completed, we are closing this suggestion. Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process.

4. ACSP Suggestion 2019.14: Implement FIDO2 (WebAuthn) for ARIN Online
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2019/2019-14/

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2019.14 on confirmed receipt, requesting that we implement FIDO2 (WebAuthn) for ARIN Online as an optional authenticator. Development of this functionality was completed and deployed on 3 January 2023.