[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP 2019.23: Smart Cursor in Multi-factor Authentication

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Nov 22 07:59:33 EST 2019

On 31 October, we received a new suggestion, numbered 2019.23 upon confirmed
receipt.

Staff is reviewing this suggestion and will issue a formal response once
analysis
is complete.

The full text of the suggestion may be found below or at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2019-23/

***

multi-factor users. Put the cursor in the filed that needs to receive
the data please, instead of making me click in the field while trying to
read the code.

Value to Community: Makes multi-factor authentication a bit less annoying

Timeframe: Not specified

***

Regards,

Communications and Member Services