[ARIN-Suggestions] Now Closed - ACSP 2018.12: Request for Board Travel Report

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Aug 27 15:51:26 EDT 2018

On 27 August, we closed ACSP 2018.12: Request for Board Travel Report.
You can view the full suggestion at:

https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-12.html

Closing Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2018.12 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting a detailed quarterly reporting of the ARIN travel spending,
as was originally requested in suggestion 2017.20.

There are many reasons that ARIN staff, ARIN Board, and ARIN community
members travel on behalf of ARIN, and there are also many members of the
ARIN community who travel to Internet community events who are not on
ARIN funding at the time but on behalf of their employer or other
organizations.

To improve community visibility into ARIN’s travel costs, we have begun
publishing quarterly reports of ARIN-paid travel costs to significant
Internet events. These reports include the date, event, location, and
the total travel costs paid by ARIN (i.e. all ARIN staff, Board, or
community member travel included).

https://www.arin.net/about_us/corp_docs/quarterly_travel.html

We are closing your suggestion with the publishing of these reports.
Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services