[ARIN-Suggestions] Now CLOSED - ACSP 2018.20: Change Requirements for STLS Facilitators

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Aug 27 10:38:22 EDT 2018

On 27 August, we closed ACSP 2018.20: Change Requirements for STLS
Facilitators. You can view the full suggestion and relevant attachments at:

https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-20.html

Closing Response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2018.20 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting ARIN make changes to the requirements for STLS Facilitators.

We have reviewed your suggestion and agree that there is reason to
considering improvements to the Facilitators program.  Based on feedback
received to date (including your suggestion), we will begin a community
consultation on this topic to help determine how we will move forward.
The consultation will open in the coming weeks with a closing period
before the end of September, 2018.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process.  Since your suggestion will be included in the open community
consultation, this suggestion will close and remain published in our
archive as reference material for the community consultation.

Regards,

Communications and Member Service