[ARIN-Suggestions] NEW ACSP 2018.18: Make Whowas Reports Viewable in ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Aug 3 11:24:52 EDT 2018

On 3 August we received a new suggestion, numbered 2018.18 upon
confirmed receipt, requesting that ARIN make Whowas reports viewable in
ARIN Online. This suggestion is in review and we will issue a response
as soon as it is available.

ACSP Suggestion 2018.18: Make Whowas Reports Viewable in ARIN Online

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-18.html

For example, create a page to display the report where each existing TSV
file name would be represented by a selectable TAB at the top and each
TAB would contain the TSV data represented as a simple HTML table.

Alternatively simply create a single page with a series of tables for
the user to scroll through.

Ideally allow the user to select which of the above formats of report is
preferred.

Value to Community: While a ZIP file full of TSVs might be a useful
format for programatic processing by bulk users of whowas, it's not a
particularly wonderful format for humans doing occasional research.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services