[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP 2018.11: Prohibit Attachments on PPML

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Apr 23 15:29:54 EDT 2018

On 20 April, we received a new ACSP suggestion regarding email
attachments on ARIN mailing lists, specifically to the Public Policy
Mailing List.

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-11.html

including PPML.

Value to Community: Prevents abusive behavior.

We are preparing to issue a Community Consultation on this topic to
solicit feedback in determining the best solution to this issue.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services