[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2017.5: Add Details to Annual Invoices

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Mar 27 13:59:52 EDT 2017

On 27 March, we sent the following response to the submitter of ACSP
2017.5: Add Details to Annual Invoices

https://arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-5.html

***

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.5 upon confirmed receipt,
to add details to annual invoices for organizations.

Having reviewed your suggestion and benefited from an opportunity to
talk with you about it, we understand you would like more details on the
standalone invoice attachment that is sent to the billing contact. We
discussed the fact there is both an email and an attachment that is sent
to the billing contact and noted there is more contextual information in
the email than on the stand-alone invoice attachment. We also discussed
the fact the stand-alone invoice attachment may often be distributed
inside a company for review and comment without the benefit of the added
information in the email that is sent to the billing contact. We
understand you would like more information on the stand-alone invoice
attachment, up to and including a list of the resources covered by the
invoice.

We are going to review various options available to us inside our
billing systems and ARIN Online to determine the best way to add details
to annual invoices, as you described. We will update the status of this
suggestion upon the completion of that work in Q2 of 2017 and provide a
time estimate for implementation.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services