[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP - Suggestion 2017.2: Improved Notification Emails [NEW]

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Feb 6 11:46:16 EST 2017

On 3 February, ARIN received the following new ACSP Suggestion: 2017.2:
Improved Notification Emails [NEW]
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-2.html

emails should show the POC handle as well as the Org ID.

Value to Community: When I receive one of these emails, it's often
difficult or impossible to tell which of several POC records was removed.

We are currently reviewing this suggestion and preparing an official
response.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services